RV On is a registered Trade Mark of Aventour Mystic Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Company”), with a mission to Reimagine Road Trips in India and build a Caravan culture. The Company is the legal owner of the domains “RVOn.in” and “Aventour.in”. The person/s who take the caravan from the Company on hire or travel will be referred to as Guest/s for the purpose of this document. Together the Company and the Guests will be referred to as Parties. These terms and conditions shall deem to be applicable to the Company and all of its subsidiaries and registered Trade Marks as applicable and the Guests.
The information contained and/or provided in Company’s website is meant solely for information purposes and should not be relied upon for any other use whatsoever.
RV On Experiences & Tours
Our recommended Experiences & Tours are planned well in advance and based on
with our business partners and we take utmost care to operate these as per plan. However, in
situations that may be warranted due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the
the itineraries, of the Experiences & Tours may be subject to change at any time (even
The changes may include, but not limited to, the caravans offered, night halt sites,
Company will endeavour to keep the Guest informed of the changes at the earliest occasion.
The Company reserves the right to make alterations to and/ or withdraw any Experience/Tour in full or part thereof, as it deems necessary, and to pass on to the Guest any expenditures or losses caused by delays or events beyond our control. In case of any variation in pricing due to these circumstances, the Company reserves the right to make adjustments to the itineraries and/or prices, as necessary.
Insurance for the Guest
Guests travelling with the Company are required to ensure adequate insurance for themselves and/or their belongings and the Company will be in no way be liable for any loss or damage to thereof.
Weight and volume restrictions for baggage may apply on our Caravans. The Guests are required to check with the Company’s operations team for details before making any booking.
Marketing & Promotions
The Company reserves the right to take photographs/videos during the trips and use them for promotional purposes. Guests who prefer their images not be used should please inform the Company’s operation team in writing before the start of the trip.
Booking, Pricing, Inclusion and Exclusions
The Company will send the booking confirmation over mail and the Guest will have to make
100% payment in advance and submit a copy of all the travelling Guests’ passport/Aadhar
card/such like identification proofs within 24 hours for the booking to be confirmed. The
identification proofs will be used for the purpose of submission to law enforcement agencies
and for determination of entry/activity fees as applicable.
Prices are exclusive of GST and GST will be charged extra based on applicable rates at the time of booking. The GST details of the Guests, if any, must be provided to the Company at the time of booking so that appropriate invoice reflecting the GST credit can be raised.
The price inclusions and exclusions will be listed in the quotation that the Guest receive from the Company. Unless expressly included, all and any costs (without limitation) will be deemed to be shall be excluded.
Amendment to Bookings
Any amendments to the travel plan that the Guest may desire must be communicated to the Company in writing over email at-least 7 days prior to the actual travel dates and the Company reserves the right to accept or reject these as per its discretion. The cost of amendments will be passed on to the Guest as deemed appropriate by the Company.
Cancellation Policy and Refunds
Following are the cancellation terms and the refund policy:
- Any cancellation within 21 days before the travel date will not attract any cancellation fee and 100% of booking amount received will be refunded.
- Cancellation within 14 days before the travel date will attract 50% cancellation fee and 50% of booking amount received will be refunded.
- Cancellation within 7 days before the travel date will attract 100% cancellation fee and no part of the booking amount received will be refunded.
- Refunds will not be made for any missed service/s in respect of the Experience or Tour.
Responsibilities of the Guests
The Guests who book their travel with the Company are required to:
- The Guests have to take care of the caravan and the fitments that come with it. The caravans are equipped with a mini-refrigerator, induction plate, 2 LED TVs, Karaoke, Geyser and a functional washroom and such like amenities and the guest must use proper care in operating these. In case of any damage to these, the Guests shall be liable to make good the damage as assessed by the Company.
- The night halts can only be in the places/sites designated by the Company and as shared with the Guests at the time of the booking confirmation. No request for any changes to these will be entertained during the course of the travel.
- The Guests will not under any circumstances get inside the driver cabin nor drive the caravan.
- The Guest shall ensure they take comprehensive travel/health/life insurance covering themselves and their belongings against any accident, medical and travel related emergency risks
- At all times during the trip, the Guests have to carry the necessary Government ID, Passport, Visa and Vaccination certifications, etc, as may be necessary for travel
- Please be aware that in some cases their travel may take them into regions and in close proximity to wildlife and the Guests will be solely responsible for their own safety and their belongings.
- Note that the Caravan shall not be driven by the Company’s driver, after dusk and before dawn.
- Part(s) of the travel itinerary may be carried out and operated by third party service providers and the Company does not accept any responsibility for the performance of these parts.
- Guests may be required to accept additional terms and conditions, which may include exclusions or limitations of liability before commencing certain activities or embarking on certain travel.
- Note that Smoking and consumption of liquor is prohibited in the Company’s Caravans at all times. Guests are responsible for all costs, expenses or fines incurred as a result of offences under the influence or keeping of alcohol or drugs inside the Caravan.
- Please note that Pets or any other animals are not allowed in the Caravan.
- Guests must not resell the services provided in the Company website.
- Guests represent that, unless otherwise specifically permitted by Company, the Company website and all the products and services offered by Company, including without limitation, are meant for personal and non-commercial use only, and cannot be redistributed by them to any person not authorised to receive the same.
The Guest hereby agree to hold harmless the Company for and against all Claims, either
directly or indirectly or by any third party or third-party service providers, arising
- This agreement, booking, itinerary or any part thereof
- All and any statutory liability arising out of the trip and allied activities.
- All acts and/or omissions of the Company, excluding gross negligence
- All and any acts or omissions of any other party, including but not limited to third party service providers (not limited to negligent acts)
- All and any extraneous events including but not limited to rain, storm water, hail, lightening, fire, riots strikes, epidemics/pandemics, etc.
- Responsible for planning and arranging itineraries for the Guest.
- Maintain the caravans so as to provide safe and secure travel.
- Ensure that the caravan is driven by a licensed driver.
- Be entitled to change travel arrangements, accommodation and arranged activities due to unforeseen circumstances even after the confirmation has been issued. In such a scenario, the Company will inform the Guest and make reasonable efforts to minimise the inconveniences to the Guests.
- Make reasonable efforts to secure special request that the guest may haves, however these cannot be guaranteed.
- Ensure that all brochures, advertising material and other documents of whatever nature supplied to the Guest are accurate and fully comply with all applicable laws, regulations, rules and codes of practice.
- Company, its parent company and/or its affiliates may also present advertisements or promotional materials on or through Company website. Customer’s participation in any promotional event is subject to the terms and conditions associated with that event. Customer’s dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any third-party advertisers on or through the Company website are solely between the Customer and such third-party. Customer agrees that Company, its parent company and/or its affiliates shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties reference on the Company website.
In case the Company is prevented or restricted directly or indirectly from carrying out all or any of its obligations under this agreement for any cause beyond the reasonable control (including without limiting the generality of the a foregoing: war, civil commotion, riot, insurrection, strikes, epidemic, lock-down, fire, explosion, floods and acts of God), the Company shall be relieved of its obligations hereunder during the period of that event and shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the performance of any obligations hereunder or for any loss or damages which the other Party may suffer due to or resulting from such delay or failure, provided that written notice of the inability to perform shall be given by the Company so affected within 48 (forty eight) hours of the occurrence constituting force majeure.
In the event of any dispute, controversy or claim (a “Dispute”) as to the rights and
obligations of the Parties or as to any other matter arising from or out of or that in any
way is related to the terms, including any question as to its existence, validity or
termination, the Parties shall attempt in good faith to resolve the Dispute between
If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute by mutual agreement within 28 (twenty-eight) days after the Dispute is first communicated in writing by any Party to the others, then the Dispute shall be submitted to and decided by arbitration in accordance with the Applicable Laws governing arbitration proceedings within the Applicable Jurisdiction, Gurgaon, India
If any provision of this document is rendered void, illegal or unenforceable in any respect
under any law, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall
in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
The Guest acknowledges that, subject to applicable Laws, the Company may electronically collect, store and use personal information, including the Guest’s name/s, contact details, email addresses, IP addresses etc. for as long as is necessary or legally required in order to render services.
Customer’s use of Company website constitutes Guests’ agreement to be bound, without any modifications or reservations whatsoever, by these terms and conditions, which may be updated or modified from time to time without notice to the Guests. Any change(s) shall become part of these terms and conditions and shall apply immediately. By continuing to use the Company website after such modifications, the Guests indicates acceptance of those modifications. The Guests may also be required to re-accept the substantially revised terms and conditions to continue to use the Company website.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India. The Guests hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Gurgaon in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Company website. Use of the Company website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
Any rights or permissions not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Notices & Communications
Any notice, consent, approval or other communication in connection with this agreement
(“Notice”) will be in writing in English.
In case of any notice to the Company the same shall be communicated to: email@example.com, marked to the attention of “Team RV On” with the subject line “Notice for (quote the matter)”
In case of any notice to the Guest the same shall be communicated to the details provided by the Guest as his/her/its physical address and /or email provided by the Guest at the commencement of the booking process.
All provisions of this document are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been
grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other.
Any provision of this agreement which is or becomes unenforceable, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any other reason whatsoever, shall, only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro-non-scripto and the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain of full force and effect.
Subject to the provisions of this Agreement, no alternation, variation or cancellation by agreement of, amendment or addition to, or deletion from this agreement shall be of any force or effect unless in writing and signed by or on behalf of the Parties.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
The terms and conditions of this agreement shall be governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with the Laws of State of Haryana and Laws of Government of India
This agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which will be deemed to be an original of this agreement with the same force and effect. A facsimile or photocopy or a scanned copy of a fully executed counterpart of this agreement, or of a set of identical versions separately executed by the Parties, will be valid evidence of the existence and the terms of this agreement.